Saturday, January 16, 2010

SMILE!!!!

I am starting this blog in effort to focus more on the positive beautiful things in life. I made a new years resolution, to find more joy in the small things, and find happiness in the little moments. I am going to try and stop and smell the roses more often. I plan to post at least one thing everyday that makes me happy, makes me smile, laugh, or feel any other positive emotion. There is always something bad on the news, there are so many ugly scary things in the world, but I am not going to focus on those things. This is a happy blog, which I hope will help me and any readers count our blessings, and try to find at least one thing about each day that is beautiful, inspiring, laugh inducing, or at least brings a smile to each of our faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment